Professional Music Lessons. Professional Instruction. Comfortable dedicated teaching rooms and waiting area.
There are so many different options for learning to play an instrument in this day and age. From private lessons to the internet. At Arbor Music we are glad of that because we believe that the more musicians or music hobbyists there are, the better.
So why come to us? We can think of a few reasons.
- For 15 years we have provided private music lessons in the Magnolia/Woodlands area.
- We have professional teachers who have many years of teaching experience and a proven track record.
- We have many long time students and they can really play.
- Comfortable facilities, Comfortable teaching studios. Free wifi if you need to do some work while you wait.
- Plenty of parking with some shade trees for those hot summer days.
- A retail store and repair shop with knowledgeable staff that supports our teachers and students. If we don’t have it we can get it or help you find it. If we can’t fix it we know someone who can.
- Small intimate, in-house recitals to hone your performance skills.
- A flat monthly fee ($125.00 dollars) per month for a 30 minute lesson each week. Same time, same place, same teacher each week. (monthly rate applies to months with 4 weeks or 5 weeks and months where a major holiday falls. call us for more details 281-259-5585)
- No contract, no enrollment fees. Simply pay the monthly fee to your teacher on the first lesson of the month and your spot is yours for the month until you decide you want to stop.
- Don’t want to commit to a month just yet? One time trial lessons are available for $35.00 for one 30 minute session with a teacher before you commit.
Not convinced? Then just come see for yourself. Cost-the price of gas. From Hwy 1488 turn on Bear Branch Lane at Popeyes Chicken.
Chris Chimene - Guitar, Songwriting
Cindy Hersey - Piano
Dorothy Hershey - Piano, Ukulele
Eric Williams - Guitar
Jessica Twinning - Piano
John Kearin - Piano, Composition and Theory
Layne Roberts - Voice
Luis Lozano - Bass, Guitar, Ukulele
Robin Williams - Violin/Fiddle, Viola, Cello, Bass
Rosie Kearin - Voice
Stephen Holguin - Drums, Percussion
Terrie Fleming - Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Ukulele